SDC PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST 2020
SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW
All those registered in the event have the right to participate in this contest.
Send your photo before October 1st 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must bring a copy to the event in A4 format or similar.
Do not forget to read the bases!
ACBE (Asociación de Coleccionistas de Barbie en España)
Calle Pintor Sorolla 12, 2ºB – 03690 – San Vicente del Raspeig, Valencia
• Any person of legal age who is registered in the Spanish Doll Convention 2020 event will be able to participate in the contest.
• Participation in this contest implies full and unconditional acceptance of these general bases. Recognition as a valid participant is subject to compliance with the requirements.
The theme of the pieces will be "Somewhere Over The Rainbow". The interpretation of the theme (“the rainbow”) is free, but the adjustment of the work to the theme will be evaluated in the ruling. No files with contents contrary to the right to honor, personal and family privacy or people's own image will be published or accepted. In short, no file that is contrary to the law in force will be accepted. Both color and black and white photographs will be accepted.
• Participants will present a maximum of 1 photograph.
• The technique is free. The motive must be a photograph in which a Barbie or Ken doll appears, adapted to the theme of the contest.
• The participant declares and guarantees to the Organization of the Spanish Doll Convention that they are the owner of all the copyrights of the photograph submitted to the contest and they are fully responsible for the absence of rights of third parties in the submitted works, as well as of any claim by third parties for image rights.
• The participants will present the piece in their own name and representation, being mandatory to present the printed work in the Spanish Doll Convention.
• 2 copies of the photo must be submitted:
ü The first copy must be sent by email (deadline for submission October 1, 2020) identifying it with the following information: Name and surname of the contestant, title of the image, contact email address, contact telephone number and details of the photo.
ü The second copy of the photograph (printed) will only consist of the following information on the back: Title of the image and details of the photo.
• The printing of the photographs must respect the following requirements:
They must be printed in A4 format. The quality of materials used for printing will depend on the participant, assuming the risks involved in presenting a low quality print. To have sent the email to email@example.com before October 1, 2020 the participant photo in jpg format.
• The choice, combination and use of materials is free.
• Participants who do not meet any of the requirements indicated in this call will be automatically disqualified.
5. Delivery dates
The photos must be delivered to Fito Rojo or to any member of the SDC Organization at the Melià Princesa hotel during the pre-registration indicated in the program, and at the latest during the Saturday morning registration.
• Two prizes will be awarded: 1st and 2nd prize. The winners will receive a Barbie doll from the Collector/Signature line.
• Each attendee accredited to the event will receive a ballot where they can write the number of the photo they consider worthy of the prize. The winner will be ruled after the count of all the participating votes.
• The prize will be awarded exclusively in the same act and directly to the winner.
7. Exposure of the pictures
• Once the photographs have been sent by email, the Organization will analyze each and every one of the photographs received before exposing them for the failure of the attendees.
• The Organization will discard only those photos that do not meet a minimum of quality or that could result offensive.
• The Organization will not answer telephone calls or answer questions on Facebook or by private message. Participants must wait for the decision of the jury, which will take place in the celebration of the Spanish Doll Convention 2020. Any questions on these bases can be resolved through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The participant accepts that their photograph is visible on the official Spanish Doll Convention website, as well as on their social channels of the contest (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, etc.). The Organization of the Spanish Doll Convention will not use these images for commercial purposes, but if necessary, they can be used to publicize the event. In addition, the ACBE will have the right to publish the works presented for life.
8. Advertising use of the winner's name and data protection
• The Organization of the Spanish Doll Convention will obtain the express consent of the winners for the purpose of accessing their personal data and treating them in order to publicize the result of the promotion, using their name and image, without such use confers right of remuneration or any benefit. The SDC has the right to publish for life with respect to everything presented. Participation in the draw implies acceptance of this clause.
• Likewise, the owner of the data may exercise the rights of access, rectification and cancellation, as well as revoke their consent to send commercial communications by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
• In the petition, you must attach the following information:
ü Name, surnames, phone number and / or email and ID.
ü Right you want to request and content of your request.
ü Address for notifications purposes.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The actions of this contest are under the Spanish law.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario